An Apology For All This Emo Trash

Posted by imelda sovzky on Monday, February 6, 2012

Yeah, this is what I have to say.  Sorry that for the last few weeks or so I've been talking about myself and my future career aspirations.  I know this isn't what some people would come here to read.  But this is the kind of stuff that fuels me to carry on.  You know, keeping Sega racers alive for you guys...not just through making games but also posting Internet stuff too.

The thing is game programming takes up a LOT of time and energy so I don't have the opportunity to stop & take it all in, so to speak.  Haven't been able to play many games lately or think up any good posts.  So programming is all that's really been on my mind.  It sucks but hey, the $53K average starting salary is worth it, I guess.  Throw up some sports titles for EA: this year they're a kid's treasure, next year they're your drink coaster.  You know it's true.

Anyway, I don't give a damn about the Superbowl anymore (Madonna the whore, Gronkowski dancing shirtless???).  You all stink.  And this was the best commercial BUT swap out that garbage Kia with a 750 hp stock car, pls... (the Seinfeld & Ferris Bueller commercials were good too...all car commercials, pathetic)



BTW, about lip syncing. And we all know Madonna was doing this.  And so was LMFAO, Cee Lo, that black lady that flipped off the camera, etc.  Lady Gaga & Katy Perry at some point too.  Even Scotty McCreery...well, this was back in November:



Bunch of wimps with their lip syncing and auto-tune crap.  Today's music (most of it anyway) is simply intolerable.  Freddie Mercury wipes the floor of all of you in terms of talent (my throat is hoarse but I'm still singing, take that posers):

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment