Sonic & Sega Racing 2, AWWWWWW YEAH

Posted by imelda sovzky on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's day.  Oh, this is just great--a sequel to Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, leaked by a Sega booth attendant at the New York Toy Fair.  His ass is fired but don't frag the messenger...thank him for the great news!

I needed a picture so I got this.

I keep reading on these websites that this game is another "crap Sonic game."  First, this game wasn't crap--yeah it wasn't flawless but it was good (78% on GameRankings).  Second, in case you couldn't read, it's a "SEGA" game, not a Sonic game.  The only really good Sega racer we got in recent times.  Really, what else am I supposed to play?  Mario Kart?  Where are all these people flipping out over Mario Kart 7?  No, cause Mario Kart 7 is mediocre (don't shoot me for this).  Move over, Nintendo, cause Sega can do Kart racing too.

Look, the Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing talk isn't old, I went into detail about it long, long ago.  Sumo Digital also ported OutRun 2--I have a lot of faith in these guys to do better with SaSASR 2 than with 1.

EDIT: Guess I'll say this.  I know that SaSASR 1 was lacking in the content department.  Too many Sonic characters and recycled track assets.  I think if they append what they did from the first game to the second (I am all in favor of re-using tracks from the previous game even if they undergo few changes) then that'll be great.

OH CHECK IT OUT, RICK ROLL IN ROCK BAND, AWWWW YEAH TIMES 10000000.

....Aaaaaannnnnddd, I can't talk much nowadays since I've done so much programming homework that at the end of the day, I'm not in the mood to stare at the screen.  Second homework assignment I turned in five minutes before the deadline (11:55 pm).  It's like defusing bombs with seconds to spare--it's fun!!!



Quick, you have 16 hours to finish the 32 hour-long assignment or else you lose 10% credit for each day late, PROGRAM FASTER YOU NUBS!!!!1!!1!!!!!!!!!!!  What's that--you only have one hour left?  Thirty minutes???  TEN MINUTES???  Will I crash the build if I submit this?  WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment